Thursday, April 8, 2010

Candy Jars


So I've been trying really hard to find ways to reuse jars and containers. and it turns out that peanut butter jars make the perfect candy jars!



Just add some pretty paper...


Make sure to label so you know what's inside!


And add your favorite candy, or your sweetie's favorite candy in this case!


I put it where the candy bowl used to be so hubs would know where to find it.
Men are creatures of habit after all!


I also made this one for my brother.

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute!! I love it... gonna make some for Chris... wonder what I should put inside since his favorite sweet is banana pudding! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, a jar of banana pudding....you'd have to keep it in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the new design :). See you Thursday! Lovies!

    ReplyDelete